Thursday, December 6, 2007

I was born


Hi,
my name is James Alexander Kampel.
I was born December 5, 2007 (2 days ago) at Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Ga at 4 PM.
I weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long.
I came out via Caesarian section and it was bone chilling cold in that room.

Yesterday, December 6th, I was circumsized and yeah, it sure did hurt. Mom and dad, I am going to get you back for that one. :) I did get mom back a couple of times today when she was changing me, but I pee'd all over myself as well. My aim is not very good yet. Dad says that my brothers aims are not very good either, and they are 8 and 6 years old. So I don't feel so bad. Anyway, I was pretty hungry after the whole cutting ordeal, so I downed 2 bottles of formula in 2 hours. Mom and dad were impressed.
I should be going home to Kennesaw, Ga today or tomorrow. I can't wait to see my home.
Ciao.

No comments: