Friday, January 13, 2012

Learning To Read

Well it is official, I am learning to read. Pa started the BOOK with me this week. Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons. I think I have been frustrating him, but I don't like to sit still. So far I have learning A, E, M, S, T sounds. Writing is a lot harder than it looks, I must say.

I got to play with clay the other day at moms pottery class. I was supposed to go play with Cade, but he was sleeping. We are halfway through January and no snow on the ground at all. Our bunnies had more babies this week. We have bunnies all over the place.

Pa takes me to play at the school park sometimes. I love that park. It is so funnnnnn.

Oh and I almost forgot. I am 4 now. That is quattro for those who don't know english. We had cupcakes and birthday cake.

No comments: