Monday, April 23, 2012

Learning to Read

I am on lesson 40 now in my reading book. Pa says I am getting faster and faster. It is cool, I can read signs around town now. I made a new friend. His name is Brendan. We play all the time now. Dad still takes me up to school now and then to play with the kids at recess. I think he just wants to go to play football with Wyatt, but I have fun too.

 We went up in the mountains yesterday and played in the snow. We were trying to get to Burnt Fork lake to fish but there was too much snow on the road. It has been warm in the valley, the 80's this week. The willow trees and apple trees are blooming and the grass is green. We'll probably go tubing down the river soon.

 Mia is due with puppies soon and Goat and Vanilla are due with baby goats soon as well. I can't wait to bottle feed the little goats. Dad barbecued some rabbits last week that were delicious. And he figured out a good rabbit jerky recipe. Oh, and dad launched a new site this week. www.dependonafriend.com , check it out.

No comments: