Monday, August 26, 2013

Trip to Atlanta

I just got back from atlanta, georgia. I visited all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Aunt Jenny took me to see some movies. Mom and I stayed with Aunt Melanie and Uncle Drew. We swam in the pool every day and even went to White Water. It was a fun trip and I am a good swimmer now. The plane rides were fun, but too many of them. I also saw Nalini, Vishal and Meha.


We brought a new great dane puppy home with us to MT. Her name is LoveHeart. Our oldest dog Baylee died last week. She was only 5 years old. It was sad. We buried her out back.

I also got to jump on a jumpy thing in Georgia. It was awesome.
Mikey , pa and I hiked up Kootenai creek last week. It was rough, but fun. We swam at the pool where I took swimming lessons this summer. It is closed now. Pa got us a little dirt bike and he rides me in the yard and down to Sophia's house. I love it.

No comments: